ENGLISH IN THE WORKPLACE: PRESENTATION SKILLS MODULE
Duration: (24 hours)
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- increase your confidence in using English at work
- help you to participate effectively in group and one-to-one meetings
- develop your ability to perform work-related tasks
- learn to prepare a well-structured meeting
- develop strategies for effective participation in meetings
- learn to make effective presentations
- learn how to create effective visuals
This course is for you if:
- you are tasked to plan and lead a meeting.
- your work involves presentation to small and big groups.
- you think you need help in developing your confidence in conducting presentations and meetings in English.
- you think you need some help in making your meetings and presentations more productive.
This course may NOT be right for you if you:
- you are quite confident in conducting meetings and presentations in English.
- you find no challenge and interest in meetings and presentations.
- you feel you can learn these skills by experience alone