|Oct 7, 2017||9:00 am||18:00 pm|
|Oct 14, 2017||9:00 am||18:00 pm|
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR PROJECT MEMBERS
Duration: (16 hours)
Module 1: Introduction
- What is a Project?
- What is a Program and a Portfolio?
- Relationships among Projects, Programs, and Portfolios
Module 2: Project Management Context
- What is Project Management?
- Program, Portfolio, and Operations Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
Module 3: The Project Manager
- Assigned and Accidental
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management Skills
Module 4: Organizational Influence & Project Life Cycle
- Talk Points: Organizational Cultures and Styles
- Forms of Organization
- Organizational Process Assets & Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Project Governance
- Project Team
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Phases
Module 5: Project Management in Practice: PMBOK
- Who is PMI and what is PMBOK?
- Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
Module 6: Value of Project Management