DIGITAL MARKETING MODULE 1
Digital Marketing Module 1
Duration: (8 hours)
Title: “Digital Marketing 101 - How to build value for your brand through Social Media"
Whether you’re a business owner, a marketing manager, or just someone who’s curious on what Digital Marketing is, this course aims to give you a holistic view on the current state of Digital Marketing in the Philippines, and how brands are able to maximize online platforms that are relevant to their target audience. Various case studies and best practices for Digital Campaigns from diverse industries will be shared in the one-day lecture. And after the seminar, the attendees should be able to assess their brands’ current digital assets and the instructor can assist them in coming up with basic ways on how to improve their online presence.
- What is Digital Marketing? – The role of digital in the marketing mix. How to take advantage of digital platforms for a brand’s integrated marketing plan?
- What are Filipinos doing online? – Is everyone on Facebook? What devices do Filipinos use in order to access the internet?
- How does Digital Marketing solve the business’ marketing objectives? – Learn how frameworks such as the Digital Marketing Funnel and Digital Media Strategy are used to justify digital spending to upper management.
- What is Social Media and what is its role in Brand Building?
- a) Facebook Marketing Strategy – learn various Facebook ad executions, content marketing strategies, best practices in Facebook promotions and how these brands are able to analyze the performance of their Facebook fanpages.
- i) Facebook Page Basics
- ii) Advertising on Facebook
iii) Kit-Kat short form video content for Valentine’s Day
- iv) *Campaign videos based on the industries of the attendees
- b) Twitter Marketing Strategy – When do Filipinos use Twitter and how do brands take advantage of real-time marketing?
- i) Twitter - Connect and Discover
- ii) #AllergicaKo campaign of Benadryl
iii) #LikeAGirl advocacy campaign for Always
- iv) #ShineStrong campaign for Pantene – Labels against women
- v) #ShineStrong campaign for Pantene – Not Sorry
- vi) Papertweetos campaign for Coca-Cola
vii) *Campaign videos based on the industries of the attendees
- Instagram Marketing Strategy – Since we’re already known as the Selfie capital of the world, how do brands utilize this mobile-first, image-centric social media platform.
- Instagram for Business
- *Campaign videos based on the industries of the attendees
- Social Listening 101 – What is the relevance of social listening to your brand and what are the free and paid tools that you can use in order to monitor online conversations.
- Intro to Radian 6
- Intro to Sysomos
- Youtube Marketing Strategy – How do brands follow the Hero, Hub and Hygiene strategy from Youtube’s Playbook
- All Things Hair campaign for Unilever Hair Care Category
- Good Trip Campaign for Ambipur
iii. Gilette Mach 3 Shaving Challenge
- Highlands Corned Beef Recipe with Erwan Heussaff
- #SkinFairness Campaign for Bench
- #WhenAngerStrike in Love campaign for Burger King
vii. Beso Challenge for Master
viii. McSpicy campaign for McDonald’s
- Pond’s Men – Manila gets energized
- Old Spice – The Man Your Man could smell like
- Boris vs. The Office Invaders for Allerta
xii. Bogart unboxing the Sony Smart Watch 3
xiii. Pinoy English Lessons for Mang Juan
xiv. Jump In for Smart
- Picture Perfect Summer for Samsung
xvi. PDA – The Bromance for Head and Shoulders
- What is the future of social media? – is the Gen Z still on Facebook, or are they slowly moving to more niche networks such as Snapchat?
- Snapchat murders Facebook