CCNA 4 R&S: CONNECTING NETWORKS 6.0
This course will make you understand WAN technologies, Virtual Private Networks, Network Address Translation, syslog, SNMP, and NetFlow etc.
- Describe different WAN technologies and their benefits
- Configure and troubleshoot PPP.
- Configure PPPoE, GRE, and single-homed eBGP.
- Configure and troubleshoot extended IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs.
- Explain how to mitigate common LAN security attacks.
- Describe QoS operation.
- Describe evolving networks including cloud, virtualization, SDN, and the Internet of Things
- Troubleshoot end-to-end connectivity in a small to mediumsized business network, using a systematic approach.