CCNA 2 R&S: ROUTING AND SWITCHING ESSENTIALS 6.0
This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a small network. Participants learn how to configure a router and a switch for basic functionality.
- Determine how a router will forward traffic based on the contents of a routing table.
- Explain how switching operates in a small to medium-sized business network.
- Use monitoring tools and network management protocols to troubleshoot data networks.
- Configure monitoring tools available for small to mediumsized business networks.
- Configure initial settings on a network device.
- Configure Ethernet switch ports.
- Implement VLANs.
- Implement static routing and RIPv2.
- Implement DHCP on a router.
- Implement network address translation (NAT).
- Implement access control lists (ACLs) to filter traffic