|Jul 2, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jul 9, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jul 16, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jul 23, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jul 30, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Aug 6, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Aug 13, 2018||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Aug 20, 2018||8:00 am||13:00 pm|
CCNA 1 ROUTING AND SWITCHING 6.0 : INTRODUCTION TO NETWORKS 6.0
This course introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and other computer networks. By the end of the course, participants will be able to build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switch.
- Explain network technologies.
- Explain how devices access local and remote network resources.
- Describe router hardware.
- Explain how switching operates in a small to medium-sized business network.
- Design an IP addressing scheme to provide network connectivity for a small to medium- sized business network.
- Configure initial settings on a network device.
- Implement basic network connectivity between devices.
- Configure monitoring tools available for small to mediumsized business networks.