|Apr 12, 2019||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Apr 13, 2019||8:00 am||17:00 pm|
FIT-OUT DESIGN AND BUILD
This course encompasses the fundamentals of fit-out design and build thru the principles of design project scope and time management by collecting requirements, defining scope and creating Work Breakdown Structure during planning phase then monitoring and controlling scope by validating and controlling during project construction. Globally accepted specifications institute format, tools and techniques will be covered to meet project objectives and enhance the cost management skills of the participants and the company as a whole. This course will provide the participants a structured foundation approach in design and build by managing the project scope goals and mitigating over-design and under-construction leading to project scope failures. This will enhance the skills of the participants with the use of globally accepted best practices and standards in design and build and expose them to the same vocabulary and advocacy with international D & B scope management to achieve business excellence.
Competencies to be gained from the course program include but are not limited to the following:
- Participants will be able to analyze and understand the intricacies of interior fit-out design and build scope of works. Knowledge of the project requirements, assumptions, and constraint is necessary to be able to manage stakeholders expectations during design planning and construction within the project life cycle
- Participant will know how to identify and process relevant project information and transform the requirements into Work breakdown structures and a construction management plan using globally-accepted approach
- Participants will be able to create a detailed plan and execute construction to meet project scope
- Participant will be able to create the interior design and build scope of works
- Participants will be able to define criteria in measuring and monitoring project scope while project is in progress
- Participants will be able to set controls on every scope deliverables to be able to manage variation or changes
- Participants will be able to deliver projects within the bounds of design and build by using specified scope management tools and techniques
- Participants will know how to prepare the scope management plan
- Participants will be able to develop effective communication plan to handle various stakeholders 10.Participants will know the appropriate type of contracts to use for every project and how to manage them
- Participants will be able to close and turn-over the project at the client’s and/or management expectations.