|Jan 6, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jan 13, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jan 20, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Jan 27, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Feb 3, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Feb 10, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Feb 17, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
|Feb 24, 2019||10:00 am||17:00 pm|
OTHER IT COURSES
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
Certification Class (With Credential) | Highly Experiential | Activity Based Learning
Workshop Day 1
1. Introduction to Mapua University Lean Six Sigma Certification Course
2. Introduction to Lean, Six Sigma and ISO 13053
3. History of Lean Six Sigma and Quality
4. Principles of 5S and Just-Do-It Projects
5. Voice of Customer, Voice of Process, Voice of Business, SIPOC
6. DOWNTIME | TIMWOODS | WORMPIIT Process Wastes and Application
7. Introduction to DMAIC Writing Process
8. Assignment #1 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 2 (Computer Laboratory)
1. Lean Thinking Tools and Application
2. Toyota Production System Rules | Lean Service Application
3. Basic Statistics and Minitab Application
4. Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control Methodology 1 (DMAIC 1)
5. Case Studies and Corporate Applications
6. Assignment #2 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 3
1. Advanced Statistics | Comparison of Means (Normal/Nonparametric)
2. Measurement Systems Analysis | Application to Service Quality
3. Design of Experiments 1 (DOE 1) – Full factorial
4. Design of Experiments 2 (DOE 2) – Taguchi
5. Assignment #3 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 4
1. Lean Cycle, Process Mapping, Value Stream Map (VSM)
2. Companion Software for VSM
3. Introduction to Project Management for Lean Six Sigma Projects
4. Application of MS Excel, GanttProject/ProjectLibre on Project Management
5. Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control Methodology 2 (DMAIC 2)
6. Case Study and Corporate Application
7. Assignment #4 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 5
1. ISO 9001 Quality Awareness, Auditing
2. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
3. Response Flow Checklist | Learning Register
4. Agile Methodology on Project Management
5. Assignment #5 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 6
1. Six Sigma Corporate Policy Creation
2. CSI/KPI Measurement/Design for Organization
3. Project Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource Management and Communication Management of Six Sigma Projects
4. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (Kepner Tregoe | 8D | A3 | 7S, etc)
5. Assignment #6 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 7
1. Hoshin Kanri Session for Lean Six Sigma | SWOT | Balanced scorecard
2. Training Design for Six Sigma Black Belts
3. Effective Coaching and Mentoring | Facilitation techniques
4. Developing Management and Leadership Skills for Lean Six Sigma Leaders
5. Assignment #7 (Online, Open References)
Workshop Day 8
1. Developing Management and Leadership Skills Lean Six Sigma Leaders (Continuation)
2. Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control Methodology 3
3. Course Review and Project Advising
At the end of the Workshop Day 8, the participants shall receive a “COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE”.
In order to receive the certification “CERTIFIED LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT” from Mapua University, the participant must submit one (1) DMAIC project paper (application of Lean, Six Sigma principles) and must schedule a virtual meeting with the facilitator to present and review the contents of the paper.
Following Bloom’s taxonomy of learning, the participants shall be assessed against the following knowledge and practical competencies:
Competency 1. Remember and understand the history of lean six sigma, purpose of lean and six sigma, 5S and just-do-it application.
Competency 2. Apply VOC, VOE, VOP and SIPOC tools on understanding customer value.
Competency 3. Remember and understand the fundamentals of statistics. Demonstrate/ apply Minitab software analysis in data driven interpretation of situation.
Competency 4. Demonstrate/apply several lean thinking tools.
Competency 5. Demonstrate/apply DMAIC approach in lean/six sigma projects.
Competency 6. Apply workshop learning on actual written cases and decide on the proper strategy to implement on process issues.
Competency 7. Demonstrate competency on advanced statistics.
Competency 8. Demonstrate competency on measurement system analysis.
Competency 9. Demonstrate competency on DOE 1 and DOE 2.
Competency 10. Demonstrate competency on DMAIC technical writing (1).
Competency 11. Demonstrate competency on FMEA, RFC, Ishikawa Diagram.
Competency 12. Demonstrate competency on Companion Software.
Competency 12. Demonstrate project management skills (project charter, scoping, WBS, schedule generation, cost and budget, EVM, human resource).
Competency 13. Apply project management software on Six Sigma projects.
Competency 14. Be involved in hoshin kanri session and develop balanced scorecard.
Competency 15. Demonstrate leadership, management and problem solving skills (role playing, case analysis).
Competency 16. Present a DMAIC project.
The facilitator shall collect workshop pictures (images) and outputs as evidences of competency.