Be well informed. Read about Mapua IT Center updates here.
Job Opening for Video Codec Developer
Posted Nov 24, 2017
You will be working primarily on a video streaming and compression architecture that streams CCTV feeds to desktop and mobile platforms in real time. The focus is to efficiently stream video to the different platforms by utilizing compression technologies and or services.
- Experience in Video compression (h264, h265, vp8, vp9, etc.)
- Familiarity with streaming technologies (RTMP, RTSP, HLS, MPEG-DASH, WebRTC, etc.)
- Familiarity with creating Video codecs
- Experience creating public APIs and SDKs, and proper documentation
- Experience with OOP (Java, C#, C++, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Experience utilizing Wowza Media Server (streaming services)
- Knowledge in CSS3 (LESS and SASS a plus)
- Familiarity with HTML5 (web storage, geolocation, canvas, etc.)
Miko C. Cornejo
Mapua IT Center is going Online!
Posted Jun 1, 2017
For 15 years, the bread and butter of Mapua IT Center is its classroom trainings. It’s forte is customized trainings for its valued corporate clients. It has tapped clients within Metro Manila and its nearby provinces like Laguna and Batangas.
Where to go from here? It has to expand its offerings and client base. Answer is to offer online trainings to reach far Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and eventually our OFWs.
For online trainings, Mapua IT Center is starting with business related programs like Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing and Accounting. The aim is for the trainee be able to prepare a business plan that any bank will consider and eventually start a business after taking these online trainings.
Mapua IT Center is going online. How about you?
Posted Jun 1, 2017
“How do I register?” “Please email back registration form or drop by MITC to fill-up registration form”
That is so last year. Now, you just have to visit http://mitc.com.ph/registration and you are already registered. If you are a company sponsored participant, please use the online registration and expect that an Account Officer will get in touch with you to inquire about the following information:
- Complete company name
- Request for BIR 2303 Form
- TIN number
- Request for current PEZA documents
- Deduction of 2% withholding tax
Convenient registration process! So millennial!
Note that an Account Officer will still advise you when to enroll as registration is not equal to enrolment.